Peptide based moisturiser. A rich, nourishing and soothing blend of botanicals and peptides such as Matrixyl 3000 that, soothe the skin, moisturise and boost collagen production for a smoother, firmer, younger and healthier looking skin. With a non-greasy texture it is an ideal base for applying makeup.
For use as a primer and moisturiser on all skin types (particularly dry and sensitive skin).
For use as an alternative to Ultimate A, as a Primer, or an active moisturiser
- During Pregnancy or when breastfeeding: use as a replacement for Ultimate A
- Post procedure: Replace Smooth Serum and Ultimate A with Peptide Primer, until skin settles down
- As a break from Retinoids: Following 18 months use of Retinoids (Ultimate A or A+) or if impact of Retinoids plateaus, replace Ultimate A with Peptide Primer for 1 month and then resume use
- As a Primer: If not exposed to sun and requiring a Makeup, Primer, fir use instead of Zinc Shade
- As an active moisturiser: Peptide Primer is well tolerated and lightly hydrating
Apply 2 – 3 pumps to face as required
Size – 50ml: Lasts 3 – 4 months when used regularly
PurifiedWater, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Water & Chondrus Crispus Extract and Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin & C12-16 Alcohols & Palmitic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin &Water & Butylene Glycol & Carbomer & Polysorbate 20 & Palmitoyl
Oligopeptide & Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Tocopherol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate & PEG100 Stearate, Water & Glycerin & Crocus Sativus Stigma Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Thioctic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, PurifiedWater & Alcohol & Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract & Xanthan Gum & Potassium Sorbate & Citric Acid, Pelargoneum Roseum, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rose Damascena, Disodium EDTA